Dr. John Smith is a 1972 graduate of Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine. He has been in small animal practice in Southeast Michigan since graduation and is one of the few local veterinarians who is still a sole practitioner.
What makes Dr. Smith different among veterinarians?
Dr. Smith says, “Good health is not merely the absence of disease; implicit in good health is functioning at one’s optimum capacity. Proper nutrition is the cornerstone of good health; there is no one-size-fits-all pet diet. I will keep your pet healthier and you more informed about how to care for it naturally and organically.”
A Few of Our Happy Customers
- understands that disease is an opportunity for change and improvement rather than an enemy that must be fought.
- views the body as the dynamic interaction of matter and energy, in accordance with older traditional medical systems.
- recommends nutritious, organic food based on his own knowledge of nutrition- including being a vegan for 25 years.
- has a deep understanding of allergy, gastrointestinal, and urinary tract diseases as well as hormonal and detoxification imbalances.
- offers a unique approach, based on nutrition, to chronic inflammatory disease.
- treats his patients in mind, body, and spirit, enabling them to lead longer, more comfortable lives.
- offers behavioral services based on years of experience with dogs, cats, and horses.
- has a holistic philosophy which integrates science-based medicine with alternative forms of treatment to provide overall maximum benefit for his patients.
- helps you reach your goal of optimum wellness for your companion.
- understands the process of psychological development that young dogs and cats must go through to become functioning adults.